You are not connected. Please login or register

Problem with some link...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Problem with some link... on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:29 am

Hi, sorry that my 1st post is like this but i'm kinda confused with the new download links where i press it and it didn't really redirects me to the MEgaupload/Mediafire site where i suppose to be able to download the file... Any ideas? Or is it due to my ISP? Question

View user profile

2 Re: Problem with some link... on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:19 am

[Cross]

Admin
Admin
it's rather odd, but it redirects you to a different page, you're suppose to click on the page itself somewhere to send you to the right site. forumotion is really stupid like that.

View user profile http://cxcscans.phpbb9.com

3 Re: Problem with some link... on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:38 am

Yes, it does have something to click on the redirected page but all that i get from clicking there was more spamming site... Crying or Very sad

View user profile

4 Re: Problem with some link... on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:45 am

they have a new trick where they make the advertisement so big the link isn't visible. I had to use my Firefox option to demagnify until I had shrunk it to a manageable size. Hope that helps.

View user profile

5 Re: Problem with some link... on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:11 am

Lol, after you said to demagnify it i tried once more and now the links came out as it should even before i do any changes... But i do notice the Ads this time was something different than what i encounter when i didn't get any link... Razz

View user profile

6 Re: Problem with some link... on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:31 pm

cmertb

Admin
Admin
Heh, I didn't know they had ads on the redirect page. That's because my Firefox blocks them all! I don't understand why people still inflict ads on themselves in this day and age.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum