You are not connected. Please login or register

CODE GEASS 1 AND R2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CODE GEASS 1 AND R2 on Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:22 pm

i love code geass i wish lelouch is alive but alot of ppl say that he is dead i believe he is alive if you know anything about that please say something and i know there is already a manga of the next code geass !!!!!! i wish there is season 3 in the anime Very Happy Smile Surprised Shocked Laughing Wink Razz bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

View user profile

2 Re: CODE GEASS 1 AND R2 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:20 pm

Well in the end Lelouch is alive. It is correct that everyone is saying that he died because in fact, he did die. But they are not aware that it requires the code user to die to become immortal. It was after Suzuku stabbed Lelouch and Nunally touched Lelouch and started crying when he finally becomes immortal. Another proof that Lelouch is alive is the end of the last S2 episode when C.C says something like "Geass is a power that makes one lonely, but that isn't quite right, right Lelouch?" To interpret this, it means that C.C is now not the only immortal being in the world and that Lelouch is now able to be with her for eternity.

Also there will be a side story for Code Geass, however its not known when it will be out.

View user profile

3 Re: CODE GEASS 1 AND R2 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 am

Obviously, the ending is to be interpreted as the viewer wants. Meaning if you're a Code Geass and Lelouch fan then you're hoping he's alive. If you like the other characters more, then you probably don't care if he's alive or not. My personal opinion is that he's alive although whether there will be a a third season is the more important question.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum