You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi and Thanks for the Manga!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hi and Thanks for the Manga! on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:25 pm

Just figured I'd say hi and thanks for all the great scanlations. I follow a number of manga series this group does:

Onidere is my personal favorite manga. I also follow Yozakura Quartet, Mayoi Neku Overrun!, and Hanamaru Kindergarten.

About myself: I'm a college student mildly obsession with manga. I'm actually minoring in Japanese Language and Culture currently, in the future I might consider helping out with translations if I can. Aside from Manga/Anime my hobbies are computer casemodding and cars. I probably won't post much other than on new releases but figured I'd say hello since I registered.

View user profile

2 Re: Hi and Thanks for the Manga! on Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:16 pm

Hello. I see you like cars... I know very little about cars... at least I can change the tires and spark plugs... anyhoo...
Welcome aboard. We hope you'll comment on more than just the releases. or else, pandaneko will cry. And wee don't want a saaaaaaaad panda(neko).

View user profile

3 Re: Hi and Thanks for the Manga! on Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:24 pm

ChaksQ wrote:Onidere is my personal favorite manga [...] and Hanamaru Kindergarten.

Nice to hear that people appreciate the work you're doing Cool
Well, I'm pretty new here myslf, and from what I've seen, the people here are pretty nice - so have fun here!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum