You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey there!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hey there! on Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:22 pm

Ugh, I hate introductions...

I'm superfid2006, and I proof for CXC for 8 months now - even if it's been only a single project, Onidere, but whatever.

I'm more of the quiet person, be it in RL or in the Internet, so I'll have to put some effort in posting!

Preferred genres of manga are Action, Seinen, Comedy and Ecchi, but I can't name any I particularly dislike. I enjoy playing games and all that, but I guess the majority here does so.

Well, what else can I say? If I forgot to mention anything, just ask, and I`ll try to answer as honestly as I can.

Last edited by superfid2006 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Hey there! on Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:46 pm

Hi, hello. I know what you mean about introductions.......how did you come about the "Superfid" part of your name┬┐

View user profile

3 Re: Hey there! on Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:13 pm

Wow, you're probably the first person to ever ask me about that o.o

The "FiD" part is composed of my name - Fischer, Dominik - and I added the "super"-part at random; it's kind of a family thing, my dad does so as well.
And the 2006 was added because I used that name for the first time in 2006. Smile

View user profile

4 Re: Hey there! on Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:33 pm

How'd I not notice you in the past few months since I joined?

View user profile

5 Re: Hey there! on Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:19 pm

RelM

Staff
Staff
Red Hot Hoshi wrote:How'd I not notice you in the past few months since I joined?

Yeah, same question...

6 Re: Hey there! on Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:49 pm

cmertb

Admin
Admin
He's been proofreading Onidere all this time.

View user profile

7 Re: Hey there! on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:37 pm

RelM

Staff
Staff
...We still have proofreaders?

I mean.. seriously... I thought we didn't have any of those anymore..... Oh well...

8 Re: Hey there! on Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:21 am

cmertb

Admin
Admin
Now we have two.

View user profile

9 Re: Hey there! on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:23 am

cmertb wrote:Now we have two.

Two? Who's the other one?

View user profile

10 Re: Hey there! on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:15 am

Now that makes me feel real good yaknow. Hi I'm VegaObscura proofer extraordinaire, I've been a member for a few weeks now and regularly visit the irc channel.

View user profile

11 Re: Hey there! on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:59 am

VegaObscura wrote:Now that makes me feel real good yaknow. Hi I'm VegaObscura proofer extraordinaire, I've been a member for a few weeks now and regularly visit the irc channel.

Thanks for reminding, I guess I gotta pay the IRC channel a visit as well ._.

View user profile

12 Re: Hey there! on Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:12 pm

Hahahaha. I'm glad I can finally talk with you. I always saw your name in the proofs for Onidere, but never had a chance to chat. Looks like we'll be partners again. Looking foward to it.

View user profile

13 Re: Hey there! on Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:16 pm

KazeNoKanta wrote:Hahahaha. I'm glad I can finally talk with you. I always saw your name in the proofs for Onidere, but never had a chance to chat. Looks like we'll be partners again. Looking foward to it.

Same here, same here. Wink

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum