You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonjour a tous~

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bonjour a tous~ on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:30 am

Hello, Methy here!
Well, it's been some time now since I have been reading releases from CxC (well, about the time Code Geass started being scanned by the group), and by now, I read most of the series released (with the exception of Onidere, Hoop Men and Meister)
Apart from that, I read a lot of manga, I've been for quite some time a big user at OneManga Forums (where I remember seeing a certain "Cross" posting sometimes), but I can't even keep up with all the manga/anime releases everyday, so I guess I'm slowing down.
Anyway, nice to join these forums
/trying to find some english translation for the japanese "yoroshiku onegaishimasu", but can't find it...too bad

View user profile

2 Re: Bonjour a tous~ on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:56 am

Methaniel wrote:Hello, Methy here!
Well, it's been some time now since I have been reading releases from CxC (well, about the time Code Geass started being scanned by the group), and by now, I read most of the series released (with the exception of Onidere, Hoop Men and Meister)
Apart from that, I read a lot of manga, I've been for quite some time a big user at OneManga Forums (where I remember seeing a certain "Cross" posting sometimes), but I can't even keep up with all the manga/anime releases everyday, so I guess I'm slowing down.
Anyway, nice to join these forums
/trying to find some english translation for the japanese "yoroshiku onegaishimasu", but can't find it...too bad

I see... No onidere? Do you not like it? Do you not like me? Do you wish I were dead, is that it? Why!? Why won't you give me a chance?

... Thank you for your appreciation ^w^.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum