You are not connected. Please login or register

Ciao Ciao

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ciao Ciao on Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:30 am

Hi guys...

I just want to say HI!!!
I ve always followed you...so... i'm here to read all of your new stuff Very Happy

what about me??uhm...
best manga ever read:dr rurru
2nd:The Sacred Blacksmith Smile
i m from Italy...
i m 18...
i love shonen manga (every single one)
i hate shoujo (every single one)
i really love your projects... Very Happy

and my name is Andy sunny

Last edited by enteiXfire on Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Ciao Ciao on Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:38 am

Hello Andy. Thanks for joining us. Now my question for you is, why did you not say Blacksmith was first? Do you want Cross to cry? Because I don't have my camera and I want that for the scrapbook.

View user profile

3 Re: Ciao Ciao on Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:15 am

KazeNoKanta wrote: Because I don't have my camera and I want that for the scrapbook.
haha you sure are strange man...but i think if it is for my favourite team i could also edit that...haha Very Happy

View user profile

4 Re: Ciao Ciao on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:52 am

enteiXfire wrote:
KazeNoKanta wrote: Because I don't have my camera and I want that for the scrapbook.
haha you sure are strange man...but i think if it is for my favourite team i could also edit that...haha Very Happy

NOO! Keep, keep! I got my camera phone. It'll do. C'mon Cross, give me your delicious, delicious tears.

Yeah, I'm strange. In fact, my name is a unit of strange. 1 Kanta = 100 Tom Cruises. Meaning Tom Cruise equals 1 centiKanta.

View user profile

5 Re: Ciao Ciao on Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:14 pm

KazeNoKanta wrote:
Yeah, I'm strange. In fact, my name is a unit of strange. 1 Kanta = 100 Tom Cruises. Meaning Tom Cruise equals 1 centiKanta.

O.o

Friend... this is NOT strangeness this is MADNESS!! geek
just don't worry...that is also may way of life...normal=sick

i like your way afro lol!

View user profile

6 Re: Ciao Ciao on Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:12 pm

yooo ti dò pure io il benvenuto nel tuo topic bounce

View user profile

7 Re: Ciao Ciao on Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:43 pm

KazeNoKanta wrote:

Does that mean you're not gay?

View user profile

8 Re: Ciao Ciao on Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:18 pm

Red Hot Hoshi wrote:
KazeNoKanta wrote:

After how much I complain about not having enough females, do you really have to ask. By the way, you still haven't introduced me to your sisters Cool

View user profile

9 Re: Ciao Ciao on Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:05 pm

KazeNoKanta wrote:
Red Hot Hoshi wrote:
KazeNoKanta wrote:

After how much I complain about not having enough females, do you really have to ask. By the way, you still haven't introduced me to your sisters Cool

You set yourself up for that one, sorry.

And no. You have no chance with... any of them. Unless you're chillin' with pedo bear, then... No, not unless you want to die. I thought we agreed that my older sisters are either taken or would destroy you and that my younger sister is 12.

View user profile

10 Re: Ciao Ciao on Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:42 am

RelM

Staff
Staff
@Kanta: You really did set yourself up for that one...
@entei: Hate ALL shoujo manga??? That's a little........ I mean, even I don't really like 'em, but there are some that are actually good.....some.....

11 Re: Ciao Ciao on Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:53 am

RelM wrote:Hate ALL shoujo manga??? That's a little........ I mean, even I don't really like 'em, but there are some that are actually good.....some.....

...i didn't say they are not good i ve just said i don't like them ....
I tried to read some but they're boring to death Sleep .....n the story is always the same tongue

Dr Rurru is 10000000000000000 times better sunny I love you

View user profile

12 Re: Ciao Ciao on Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:07 am

RelM

Staff
Staff
Well.. I can say I agree about Dr. Rurru for sure....

But like I said, not ALL of them are bad... It's just really hard to find good ones (if there's anyone here who cold name some, go ahead...)

13 Re: Ciao Ciao on Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:01 pm

enteiXfire wrote:
RelM wrote:Hate ALL shoujo manga??? That's a little........ I mean, even I don't really like 'em, but there are some that are actually good.....some.....

I tried to read some but they're boring to death Sleep .....n the story is always the same tongue

But what about Fruits Basket? I loved that one.

View user profile

14 Re: Ciao Ciao on Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:36 pm

KazeNoKanta wrote:
enteiXfire wrote:

But what about Fruits Basket? I loved that one.
I second fruits basket, also, akagami no shirayukihime, natsume yuujinchou and then shinigami no ballad. Those three are the only good shoujo I remember right now.

View user profile

15 Re: Ciao Ciao on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:51 am

natural-log wrote:
I second fruits basket, also, akagami no shirayukihime, natsume yuujinchou and then shinigami no ballad. Those three are the only good shoujo I remember right now.

I ve just ended reading akagami no shirayukihime...that's not bad at all...I think i'll try the others...thanks natural Smile

ehm i feel like being a girl...i mean all this shoujo I love you ...who knows...if you need more women in this forum...i could help you (not now.... but maybe.... in 3 days time...) flower

View user profile

16 Re: Ciao Ciao on Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:27 am

RelM

Staff
Staff
Ya hear that Kanta? Sounds like this guy's gonna be one of your new friends.

...Told ya there were several good ones out there...

17 Re: Ciao Ciao on Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:04 am

enteiXfire wrote:if you need more women in this forum...i could help you (not now.... but maybe.... in 3 days time...) flower

... this intrigues me. I shall over see your proposition... unless any females here have any reason why I shouldn't... *chirp-chirp* Excellent.

View user profile

18 Re: Ciao Ciao on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:02 am

KazeNoKanta wrote: unless any females here have any reason why I shouldn't... *chirp-chirp* Excellent.

lol!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum