You are not connected. Please login or register

Shikkoku no Renya question

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Shikkoku no Renya question on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:51 pm

You've done Knightmare of Nunnally ( <3 you for that!!!), I think you did the bakumetsu era geass too and now you're doing shikkoku no renya...

Do you guys have plans for scanlating the other geass manga?

Will you do another scan of yet to be released geass?

Sorry for being annoying but I'm a geass fanatic.

View user profile

2 Re: Shikkoku no Renya question on Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:12 pm

[Cross]

Admin
Admin
It's my goal to work on whatever new geass manga pops up, and so far we've been rather successful. I hope that answers your question. If not, then which other geass manga could you be referring to?

View user profile http://cxcscans.phpbb9.com

3 Re: Shikkoku no Renya question on Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:19 pm

Ravona

Admin
Admin
[Cross] wrote:It's my goal to work on whatever new geass manga pops up, and so far we've been rather successful. I hope that answers your question. If not, then which other geass manga could you be referring to?

Well, I suppose there's always Suzaku of the Counterattack (although the licensed editions have been out for ages).

As for the Lelouch of the Rebellion manga, I still don't think that any decent raws for vol 5+ are available. Although we do tend to re-check every ~3 months (used to be more frequently, but the apathy has been steadily increasing as of late ^^").

"Damn it, you can't euthanize people with minty fresh breath!"
View user profile

4 I'm referring to on Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:00 am

Code Geass: Lelouchs' Inevitable Sequel: Bandai's Counterattack.

Do you really think Bandai would let a cash cow die with dignity?

You underestimate them Very Happy

They're going to take extract every last yen in the geass brand until it's a lifeless husk with only one or two rabid fans buying a million figurines to keep schlocky sequels alive.

So I'm hoping you cover the manga until bandai finally forces Lulu to jump the shark.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum