You are not connected. Please login or register

If 1 is the loneliest number, does that make 111 a trio of lonely people?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hey all, I just joined as the newest typesetter and I'm pretty terrified happy to be here Smile

I found the group after stalking casually looking for groups that had worked on Onidere for the reason why there was a delay in releases so that I could kick their ass maybe help them out. Somehow I wound up applying here Surprised

Anyways, I hope to prove myself to be a valuable asset to the team and that we all work on many wonderful projects together and eat an obscene amount of pie Very Happy

Wait, why did I cross out that last one... there was mention of pie later on, yes?

View user profile
Hi! Though I'm only a week old member and nobody bothered to say hi on my introduction: Welcome to the forum and congrats on the position, hope you get your manga fix now! I should try and do the same for Bamboo Blade. Only...I'm still learning Japanese and I don't know anything about any of the other stuff... T_T

View user profile

[Cross]

Admin
Admin
hm, sounds like nobody told you about the group wide pie ban I have going on. Shame.

View user profile http://cxcscans.phpbb9.com

RelM

Staff
Staff
We have a ban on pie?!

^&*%%%^%@^&$%$^%%$^%^&@%%^%$&$#$%^&*(*&^%$#@!~

*ahem*
Welcome to the both of you...

You've got a P3 MC avatar!

I like you already, welcome aboard! :]

View user profile
...group wide you say? WHAT HAVE I DONE!!! @_@;

And P3P FTW!!! :3

View user profile

Ravona

Admin
Admin
It's because of the Great Pastry War of '09. I can still remember the sounds of dying quiches...

"Damn it, you can't euthanize people with minty fresh breath!"
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum