Welcome to my realm

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Welcome to my realm on Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:25 am

RelM

Staff
Staff
Name: RelM (or PK RelM)
Position: Typesetter
Worked on: Lately I'm the one working on Sacred Blacksmith and Kamisama Dolls. As for anything else I've done...That's what credit pages are for. I occasionally typeset for another group as well.
Sex: Yes ple-- *SLAP* ...I meant to say male.
Motto: I'm better than you. I know it. You know it. That's all there is to it.

Me: Okay, that's enough of that weird ass intro... I am RelM, one of the many (or is it few?) typesetters of CxC. Been here for a long while now (though lately my workload has been lessening to the point I sometimes think I've been forgotten.) I was the former Perv King (or so they said) of the old forum, but I don't think I wanna stick to that title here.

Huge fan of video games, anime and manga. I don't intend to change that for a long while as well (I recall reading/hearing somewhere that the average age of gamers is 35... I'm have a long way to go)

Well.. I wanna say a lot more, but I can go on and on and on for hours sometimes, so I'll leave it at that.

To fellow staff: Let's keep going for a long while.
To supporters: We welcome you, appreciate your support, and hope you'll stick with us.

2 Re: Welcome to my realm on Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:17 pm

Forgot you? Never... perhaps overlooked your existence from time to time, maybe. Nah, you're always apart of us. And if you don't want the title of Pervy King, then why bring it up?

View user profile

3 Re: Welcome to my realm on Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:57 am

RelM

Staff
Staff
Why bring it up? A person must always look back on his past if he wishes to avoid it...

4 Re: Welcome to my realm on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:53 am

... But that's like going to the place where your ex works. Sure, you may need the paper towels, but do you really need her judging you like, "oh, what? Now you want to clean up that mess from Saturday's dinner?" I mean seriously! I didn't make that mess! It was HER freaking cat that spilled the plate onto the floor. I was in another room! You know?

View user profile

5 Re: Welcome to my realm on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:58 am

[Cross]

Admin
Admin
KazeNoKanta wrote:... But that's like going to the place where your ex works. Sure, you may need the paper towels, but do you really need her judging you like, "oh, what? Now you want to clean up that mess from Saturday's dinner?" I mean seriously! I didn't make that mess! It was HER freaking cat that spilled the plate onto the floor. I was in another room! You know?

Never blame the cat.

View user profile http://cxcscans.phpbb9.com

6 Re: Welcome to my realm on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:58 am

T3T... freakin' cat did it tho'.

View user profile

7 Re: Welcome to my realm Today at 7:56 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum