You are not connected. Please login or register

Fall 2010-Things to come....some that shouldn't.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Wow, so many releases this season o;.
hmmm but Togaihu Nochi and My Little Sister Cant Be This Cute seem to catch my eye.

and its quite surprising to see that Ironman turned into an anime o.o i wonder who the voice cast will be o.o

View user profile

27 hahaha! on Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:37 pm

so many anime with so little fansubbers.. T^T that is the main problem with people still learning the japanese language.. hahaha. i hope they can sub it all or at least the anime that are certainly interesting this fall.. if not, then bah, im gonna hope i can be of good help when the time comes!

View user profile
darkcrescendo wrote:so many anime with so little fansubbers.. T^T that is the main problem with people still learning the japanese language.. hahaha. i hope they can sub it all or at least the anime that are certainly interesting this fall.. if not, then bah, im gonna hope i can be of good help when the time comes!

Well most of the anime in the list are going to be subbed...

I know that, trust me =3

View user profile
Bakuman is definately gonna get subbed.

*Still awaits the first subbed episode*

View user profile
Just watched the first episodes of some of these and my feelings are deeply ranged here.

IronMan looked good and really has a sort of American comic and manga feel put together. It has a quick paste and I think it will be interesting to watch.

Bakuman was next and even though the production values look late 90s, it's very true to the manga and I look forward to the rest.

And then there's Star Driver... My god, I'm am utterly baffled by this. First, the setting is lacking. The heroine is quoted saying she smells a boy she doesn't recognize and as far as I can see, that was just random. Redeeming fact: Meganekko maids with rabbit and cat ears! Then it goes on into cheesy greetings, confusing terminology and a plot that makes very little sense. It's so confusing that I HAVE to watch the next episodes just to see if any of it will make sense. I warn you... it's weird.

Anyone see any of these or the others yet?

Also, MM creeped me the F*** out so have fun with that... though the purple haired girl seems cute. Still, too freaky for me.

Last edited by KazeNoKanta on Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Side note)

View user profile
SRWOG ROCKSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers

1st episode is awesome

View user profile
http://www.animetake.com/bakuman-episode-1/

Here's Bakuman Episode 1. Enjoy!

It's amazing.

View user profile

Ravona

Admin
Admin
kupo wrote:SRWOG ROCKSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers

1st episode is awesome

Yeah, the mech animation and overall quality is so much better than SRW OG: Divine Wars. Very Happy

"Damn it, you can't euthanize people with minty fresh breath!"
View user profile
I love especially the opening. When they show Dydenguard riding the AuBenseiter

That scene is EPIC!

View user profile
I'm confused. Who exactly are the aliens. At first I thought it was the ones without tanks, the the ones with tanks and blue mechs, then I got confused because they looked too damn human, and now I'm guessing the ones with the drill mech and super perky mech. If so, then who were the ones in the tanks? Should I watch that Divine Wars one first, to catch up or is it a completely different story?

Nonetheless, very good. I haven't seen that much oil gushing out since the BP thing. Funny how we still have gallons to spurt out in the future.

View user profile

Ravona

Admin
Admin
KazeNoKanta wrote:I'm confused. Who exactly are the aliens. At first I thought it was the ones without tanks, the the ones with tanks and blue mechs, then I got confused because they looked too damn human, and now I'm guessing the ones with the drill mech and super perky mech. If so, then who were the ones in the tanks? Should I watch that Divine Wars one first, to catch up or is it a completely different story?

Nonetheless, very good. I haven't seen that much oil gushing out since the BP thing. Funny how we still have gallons to spurt out in the future.

Basically:

Tanks, blue mechs (Lions), Yuuki and Carla = Neo Divine Crusaders (remnants of the Divine Crusaders).

Drill Mech and Soul Gain (Axel's mech) = Shadow-Mirrors, guys from an alternate universe where Kyousuke's mech is called the MK III instead of the Alt Eisen.

Angel mech that showed up at the end = Angelg piloted by Lamia Loveless, joins the ATX team in the next ep (anything more would be spoilers).

So far, the Inspectors and the Einsts haven't really shown up... or at least anything more would be spoilers (again :p).

View user profile
Ravona wrote:
KazeNoKanta wrote:I'm confused. Who exactly are the aliens. At first I thought it was the ones without tanks, the the ones with tanks and blue mechs, then I got confused because they looked too damn human, and now I'm guessing the ones with the drill mech and super perky mech. If so, then who were the ones in the tanks? Should I watch that Divine Wars one first, to catch up or is it a completely different story?

Basically:

Tanks, blue mechs (Lions), Yuuki and Carla = Neo Divine Crusaders (remnants of the Divine Crusaders).

Drill Mech and Soul Gain (Axel's mech) = Shadow-Mirrors, guys from an alternate universe where Kyousuke's mech is called the MK III instead of the Alt Eisen.

Angel mech that showed up at the end = Angelg piloted by Lamia Loveless, joins the ATX team in the next ep (anything more would be spoilers).

So far, the Inspectors and the Einsts haven't really shown up... or at least anything more would be spoilers (again :p).

Is all of this covered in Divine wars?

View user profile

Ravona

Admin
Admin
KazeNoKanta wrote:
Is all of this covered in Divine wars?
Not really.

Divine Wars just lets you know who the Divine Crusaders are, who Bian Zoldark was, who the Aerogaters (who don't show up in The Inspector) are, who the main cast are and what their mecha are and what the various types of mecha in the series are.
To be honest this anime is mostly aimed at people who've played the games, but ~5 minutes reading will get you up to speed.

Although, most of the stuff I posted was mentioned (at least in passing) in the first episode. Apart from the stuff about Lamia Loveless, which will probably turn up in the 2nd ep.

View user profile
Basically the story is after Divine Wars.

You need to play the SRWOG and SRWOG2 to understand more about the SRW story line. There are too many terms in there after all.

By the way, SRX still as cool as ever. it is the SRX custom? or just the first one? I guess still the first one.

I'm really Happy if they Put Raioh in there but it's very unlikeky...

because that's the second best mech that i like most in SRW world the first one if course...Dydenguard Razz

View user profile

40 wow! on Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:47 pm

FAbian101 wrote:
darkcrescendo wrote:so many anime with so little fansubbers.. T^T that is the main problem with people still learning the japanese language.. hahaha. i hope they can sub it all or at least the anime that are certainly interesting this fall.. if not, then bah, im gonna hope i can be of good help when the time comes!

Well most of the anime in the list are going to be subbed...

I know that, trust me =3

hai~! i shall definitely trust you Razz the anime right now have very good potential first episodes.. *waku* *waku*

View user profile

Laurel

Staff
Staff
I am so confused...Very Happy I don't even know anymore. *goes off to read a familiar manga*

View user profile

Ravona

Admin
Admin
If you get a chance check out the first Mazinger SKL OVA (2nd one comes out in Feb), it has a giant robot doing Gun Fu! Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum