You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi, I'll finally be able to finish translating Onidere

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hi, my name is Charly. I used to translate for Sexyboi Scanlations, but since thorw hasn't really shown any interest for months I think it's high time to get something done.

It's been a while since I've been on an anime related forum, the last one was Anime Eden, 3-4 years ago.

Just for the record, I'm a girl, thorw referred to me as "he" in his posts.

For anybody that uses MyAnimeList, here is my list:
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/charly5995

View user profile
...y-you're going to help me f-finish Onidere? A-and you're female!?!? I-I might actually start crying. I'm... I'm just so Happ-*passes out* (tears coming soon once I regain consciousness.) Sleep

View user profile

cmertb

Admin
Admin
Well, Charly, there is certain information that shouldn't be revealed around certain members of this group. Now you know.

View user profile
cmertb wrote:Well, Charly, there is certain information that shouldn't be revealed around certain members of this group. Now you know.

Not cool. Charly, I assure you, I just hate being surrounded by guys on this place. And since Ravona doesn't seem to like to talk to me Sad I'm just left with guys. I at least like some diversity.

View user profile
Thank youuuu~ *___* I love this manga and was sad when I realized a chapter hasn't been translated in a few months.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum