You are not connected. Please login or register

Fall 2010-Things to come....some that shouldn't.

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Here is the link to a list of anime to air this fall and their basic descriptions. Some of these series we know and have read, some are obvious to us, and some are completely out of left field. Tell us what you think. NOTE: We aren't necessarily going to sub the series you think is best, I just want to know what you guys think. I'm just curious as to whether any of you have run into these series before or what your opinions are. So, have at it.

View the list here!!!

View user profile

Ravona

Admin
Admin
*points out the new SRW anime to Kanta*

"Damn it, you can't euthanize people with minty fresh breath!"
View user profile
Shocked MY GOD!!! THE PROPHECY IS NIGH'!!! lol, I JUST looked at that and started to wonder if there was a connection.

View user profile
I have seen 4 of those series.
Index
Bakuman
Pokemon
Hetalia
I like all of them. (except pokemon, haven't seen the most recent ones)
That is about it for series I know.
What is SRW?

View user profile

[Cross]

Admin
Admin
Random Person wrote:I have seen 4 of those series.
Index
Bakuman
Pokemon
Hetalia
I like all of them. (except pokemon, haven't seen the most recent ones)
That is about it for series I know.
What is SRW?

You can pretty much start watching pokemon from this season, since it's more of a reboot. SRW is super robot wars, neat that it's getting a new anime.

View user profile http://cxcscans.phpbb9.com
I should go check them out ( SRW and Pokemon)

View user profile
Want the preview of srw?

here's the link
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RGAL8TMQ

View user profile
If I recall correctly, we're also getting a new Yozakura Quartet anime.

View user profile

Ravona

Admin
Admin
Mm, but it's an OVA so it's not technically part of the fall line-up.

"Damn it, you can't euthanize people with minty fresh breath!"
View user profile
Star Driver....

WEEE~~ What a Face

View user profile

[Cross]

Admin
Admin
FAbian101 wrote:Star Driver....

WEEE~~ What a Face

Hm... I'm actually going to NYAF to watch the premiere, should be fun.

View user profile http://cxcscans.phpbb9.com

RelM

Staff
Staff
Comments:
Hyakka Ryouran = Not gonna touch. Another one of those excessive fan-service anime from what I hear.
Star Driver = BONES has rarely disappointed me.
Ironman = I mentioned it to my friend and he was somewhat intrigued.. Not sure if I am
Pokemon = I've never been a fan of Pokemon.
SRW = HELL YES

The following are things I'll watch since I know they're good (coz I've read the manga/watched the anime)
Bakuman, The World God Only Knows, Arakawa Under the Bridge 2, To Aru no Majutsu no Idex 2, Ore no Imoto

The following are things I'll watch because I like the manga (but not necessarily the anime)
To-Love-Ru 2 and Sora no Otoshimono 2

The ones not mentioned are things I have no idea about and therefore cannot comment on...

I'm kind of interested in the Iron Man anime for some reason, anyone else thought " What's that doing there? "

View user profile
LemonCheesecake wrote:Bakummmaaaaaaaaan about time.

I'm kind of interested in the Iron Man anime for some reason, anyone else thought " What's that doing there? "

It's there due to DC comics signing an agreement with MAD house Studios.
If I remember correctly~

View user profile

RelM

Staff
Staff
FAbian101 wrote:

If I remember correctly~

Dude, the page itself explains it...
"The first of a four-part project between Marvel and Madhouse. Each season will see Madhouse take a famous comic character and re-imagine them in a bid to bring the characters to a Japanese audience. The design of earlier art and trailers will differ from the final aesthetic and animation."

"The first of a four-part project between Marvel and Madhouse. Each season will see Madhouse take a famous comic character and re-imagine them in a bid to bring the characters to a Japanese audience. The design of earlier art and trailers will differ from the final aesthetic and animation."

Ya it's Marvel... Replying after waking up is a bad idea... What a Face

Also shows that I will be looking forward to are...

Bakuman
Letter Bee Reverse
Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge
Index Season 2
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai

MAY WATCH FOR THE LULZ:
Panty and Stockings

View user profile
RelM wrote:
FAbian101 wrote:

If I remember correctly~

I'll definately bother to read the summary next time. Thanks!

View user profile
ah, bakuman and the world only god knows are amazing! i hope they get many episodes. Smile

View user profile
Yeah, Iron Man is because of the contract between Marvel and Madhouse. We'll also be getting some Wolverine out of this, too.

Gotta say, I'm also looking forward to SRW. Hopefully, the mecha will be better animated, BUT THAT MATTERS NOT. I just can't wait to see some of Arado friggin' Balanga!

View user profile
FAbian101 wrote:
RelM wrote:

Ya it's Marvel... Replying after waking up is a bad idea... What a Face

Also shows that I will be looking forward to are...

Bakuman
Letter Bee Reverse
Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge
Index Season 2
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai

MAY WATCH FOR THE LULZ:
Panty and Stockings

If you value your time and sanity, don't watch Panty and Stockings. The first chapter of the manga is up on MF and it is nothing except utter crap. I swear, the series is just god awful.

View user profile
i'll looking forward to

Yakumo (i'm reading the first chapter, it's well)
Bakuman
The world God only knows (Great manga X3)
Magical Index 2 (i watches the first serie)
Motte to love ru (Oppai oppai <3)
Sora no Otoshimoto: Forte (i love Ikaros X3)

then i think that i'll give a eye on

yagihu no chi
ryakka ryouran samurai girls if it's like Tenjou Tenge i can't lose it !!
fortune artelial red promise .. Like Karin?
MM!
my litter siister can't be this cute

View user profile
KazeNoKanta wrote:
FAbian101 wrote:
MAY WATCH FOR THE LULZ:
Panty and Stockings

If you value your time and sanity, don't watch Panty and Stockings. The first chapter of the manga is up on MF and it is nothing except utter crap. I swear, the series is just god awful.

That's why I said "FOR THE LULZ!"

View user profile

Laurel

Staff
Staff
Hrm...I don't know any of these except Hetalia. And I don't even know where to find that one...can someone help me? ^^;;

View user profile
Laurel wrote:Hrm...I don't know any of these except Hetalia. And I don't even know where to find that one...can someone help me? ^^;;

Rumbel did some...
Unless you are talking about this new season...

View user profile

Laurel

Staff
Staff
Umm...I haven't even seen the first...every time I do, it won't work for me. T-T

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum