You are not connected. Please login or register

Request to join here

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Request to join here on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:45 am

I just joined here today and would really love to join and help everyone here !!!
About your questions-
~List any and all experience (whether you worked as a translator before or not) here:
No i have not yet worked as a translator or anything but i m willing to learn everything i can my exams are getting overed on march 4th n d whole march will b a holiday so i can try my best to learn whatever i can !!
~What Timezone do you live in:
I live in India GMT = +5:30
~Do you know what IRC is?:
i came accros that while looking for this site but maybe its a site where many people contribute n discuss everything ? in short words i dont knw Sad
~If not, are you willing to learn?:
Of course i will learn as soon as posible
~How much time do you believe you will have to dedicate to working with us?:
i m a pretty lazy guy at home so i mostly do thngs on net and all , so if i get used to my work i wuld for the very least try to give 1-2 hrs. but yeah on sats and sundays i can work more !!
~Which of our projects do you read?:
I just joined today so i havent done anything much sorryy !!

~What kind of manga would you like to work on assuming you join the group?:
Manga's like Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Naruto , Bleach ( well cuz i knw alot abt them but still i will try to work on anything u give me )
~Are you prone to disappearing without a word?:
What does prone mean ? >.< well i wont disappear without a word
~Do you have anything else about you that you want to mention about yourself?:
well i m 13 yrs old n veryy addicted to manga and animes. I can use adobe photoshop cs3 (not a master in it but i m learning it as fast as possible) photoscape and paint.net . i cn try my best at thngs !!
i m ready to give an exam here !! and yeah one last thing i will say i m just experienced with editing pics and stuff(n not 100% expert) i cannot translate anything but yeah i can check the grammar part or the english stuff as far as i can. I will mostly operate on sats and sundays. I dont know anything about my work but ill try all i can to do it !! thanks for listening to me !!

View user profile

2 Re: Request to join here on Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:24 am

No. Just no.
I just hope this is a bad troll attempt.

View user profile

3 Re: Request to join here on Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:28 am

[Cross]

Admin
Admin
*achem*

If you don't already know how to read Japanese, that's not something you can learn in a month or so and we're nothing going to teach you.

What exactly are you applying for?
Translator is the only position open at the moment.

View user profile http://cxcscans.phpbb9.com

4 Re: Request to join here on Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:46 am

cmertb

Admin
Admin
If it's a troll attempt, I'd say it's a good one. It made me chuckle.

View user profile

5 Re: Request to join here Today at 2:34 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum