You are not connected. Please login or register

Please don't use ad redirectors!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Please don't use ad redirectors! on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:03 pm

I decided to join just to make this suggestion. I appreciate you guys and your translations, but please, drop the F**KING ANNOYING AD REDIRECTORS.

It's bloody irritating trying to get to the links when they auto-redirect to some ad requesting you to take a survey before you can view the link; pressing back immediately forwards you to the damn survey again.

View user profile

2 Re: Please don't use ad redirectors! on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:07 pm

[Cross]

Admin
Admin
Hello friend, I'll make this short.

It's enforced upon by this site, there's nothing I can do about it. Just one of the perks of using free providers. What I mean by this is any download link I put to be direct is automatically formated by the forum to redirect.

I've provided the links on the bottom of the releases if you don't want the redirects, you just have to copy and paste, it'll take a few seconds.

Last edited by [Cross] on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://cxcscans.phpbb9.com

3 Re: Please don't use ad redirectors! on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:10 pm

cmertb

Admin
Admin
Somebody has to pay for our hosting, so why not you?

View user profile

4 Re: Please don't use ad redirectors! on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:13 pm

Ugh, it's an external policy? I wanted to show some support by using the redirection links instead of the direct links, but if you guys aren't the ones doing it, then I won't use the redirects and receive a fart to the face for my trouble. Crying or Very sad

View user profile

5 Re: Please don't use ad redirectors! on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:13 pm

[Cross]

Admin
Admin
we hate them as much as you do'

View user profile http://cxcscans.phpbb9.com

6 Re: Please don't use ad redirectors! on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:22 pm

cmertb wrote:Somebody has to pay for our hosting, so why not you?
I don't have a degree in socio-economic theory, but I'm pretty sure that's not how it works.

Using the direct links is not even an issue with me (in Opera, highlight text, right-click, "Go to Web Address"), I was just incensed by the obnoxious ad redirect.

View user profile

7 Re: Please don't use ad redirectors! on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:30 pm

cmertb

Admin
Admin
How do you think it works? As far as I can see, our hosting provider, in order to keep providing us with the said service, foists ads on anyone who clicks on any link here, in that annoying manner. And there's nothing we can do about it.

View user profile

8 Re: Please don't use ad redirectors! on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:37 am

OMG so if i click those link no money goes to u Guys ?
even if i was late and didn't download the new update from this site and down it from sites like mangatraders i come to this site to click the linked only so u Guys get some money xD
its np by me coz i just click it and go for my other works and close all of open no use page at night xD

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum