You are not connected. Please login or register

Co-Lieutenant and Resident Meganekkologist

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Co-Lieutenant and Resident Meganekkologist on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:59 pm

I figured it'd be nice to know more about us staff members too. So:

Hi, I'm Kanta. I appear elsewhere as Kanta No Kaze, but it occurred to me that for the name I intended, Kaze No Kanta was the right form. Either way, just call me Kanta. I've been with CxC for a little over a year and am currently a Typesetter for manga and Editor for our anime division.

I love girls with glasses and nerdy girls in general. I'm always looking for the next great story and manga/anime is the only place I can find it. I'm a Psychology Major in my 3rd year as an under grad. I'm from Georgia, but I'm not really southern.

Let's see, I'm currently single and have little hopes of that changing in the future. I'm a pessimist and am as confident as an anorexic in a fun-house of mirrors. I'm only average in typesetting even though I try my hardest. I'm always plagued with bad luck. In fact, I feel like I'm the reason for why we can't sub more than one episode of anime. I'm usually a burden to most people around me since I'm socially awkward...

I'm going to go sulk now...

View user profile
Nerdy girls and/or with glasses is pretty much the most amazing thing you can get with females. Just kidding, there's more to them than that but you know, it's still something worth appreciating in life.

Thanks for the insight and hello!

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum