You are not connected. Please login or register

Have you dropped Enigma?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Have you dropped Enigma? on Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:43 pm

it's been a month without scanlation... y'know, enigma sure is a new series but it already has it's big fanbase!

I know for a fact chapters 16 & 17 are out now. Other scanlation groups such as Zasen no Fansub (in spanish language) have already released them, but i sincerely prefer the quality of your work, so don't lose ground!

we've been counting on you CxC, please don't drop this awesome series.

View user profile

2 Re: Have you dropped Enigma? on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:03 am

[Cross]

Admin
Admin
Enorma wrote:it's been a month without scanlation... y'know, enigma sure is a new series but it already has it's big fanbase!

I know for a fact chapters 16 & 17 are out now. Other scanlation groups such as Zasen no Fansub (in spanish language) have already released them, but i sincerely prefer the quality of your work, so don't lose ground!

we've been counting on you CxC, please don't drop this awesome series.

hai hai, I'll take the fault for this one. It will be out by the end of Sunday.

But just for the record, unless I state it in a post, we haven't dropped anything. If nothing gets released for a while, assume I was shot or something came up.

View user profile http://cxcscans.phpbb9.com

3 Re: Have you dropped Enigma? on Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:08 pm

Thanx 4 the chapters! now just for the sake of feedback, lemme comment on a few things:

First of all, why are the omake pages all red? (at least on mangafox it is), its annoying to read, just to say the least.

Second, why does it take you longer to scanlate this series than before? I'm just asking, no rush man xD

...although if it's worth mentioning, chapters 19 & 20's raws are out by now xD (GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO)

View user profile

4 Re: Have you dropped Enigma? on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:18 pm

[Cross]

Admin
Admin
1) They came in red.
2) It's only two pages
3) As of late, the good raws come out on Tuesdays/Wednesdays as opposed to the previous Friday/Saturday, which puts a stint in my schedule because I have school, thus resulting in somewhat late releases. I don't want to use those raw bunko raws because they're trash.
4) Thanks for your support ^^

View user profile http://cxcscans.phpbb9.com

5 Re: Have you dropped Enigma? on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:33 pm

understood xD

so again thx a lot man Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum