You are not connected. Please login or register

Enigma General Discussion

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Enigma General Discussion on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:07 am

[Cross]

Admin
Admin
Right here is the general topic discussion for Shonen Jump Manga Enigma. Feel free to discuss the series here, no spoilers~

View user profile http://cxcscans.phpbb9.com

2 Re: Enigma General Discussion on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:14 am

I wonder which way this series will go, there are many mysteries, and the beginning of this series.

For example, why the hero's mother did she react so violently, I wonder if she either did not participate in this kind of event, and she lost, she lost her husband.

I am also curious to see the faculties of other characters

View user profile http://www.manga-sanctuary.com/collection.php?&id=37394

3 Re: Enigma General Discussion on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:15 am

When I heard that the creator for Enigma was previously an assistant to Akira Amano's assistance, I didn't know what to think, considering Reborn! hasn't been that good lately (No offence to fans out there).

But it's a surprisingly good manga! I heard that it copied various other mangas which I can't recall what their names are but Jesus Christ, nothing's original!

I think it's a very well planned manga, because it seems we know so much about the story and characters and it's only been three chapters.

Let's pray that it survives the ranks of other manga

View user profile

4 Re: Enigma General Discussion on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:18 am

[Cross]

Admin
Admin
I think the initial response was rather well, thus warranting the special 25 pages for chapter 3, but take that as you will. The only thing similar to Amano I can see is the character Aru that looks Reborn-esque with those big eyes and also has a gun similar to Reborn's. It could be argued that the importance of 7 people being used for the test is also similar to Amano (since everything came in 7s in Reborn)

5 Re: Enigma General Discussion on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:22 am

others similars things are Moto's eye and Security comitee, but I don't know, wait and see ^^

View user profile http://www.manga-sanctuary.com/collection.php?&id=37394

6 Re: Enigma General Discussion on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:26 am

[Cross] wrote:I think the initial response was rather well, thus warranting the special 25 pages for chapter 3, but take that as you will. The only thing similar to Amano I can see is the character Aru that looks Reborn-esque with those big eyes and also has a gun similar to Reborn's. It could be argued that the importance of 7 people being used for the test is also similar to Amano (since everything came in 7s in Reborn)

Yeah, that's true, although that's not Aru's real apparence (We may even see his face in a few chapters time)

But 7 seems like a nice-sounding number you know? Like The Magnificent Seven or something. Just goes with anything.

Ha, I think by around Chapter 8 or 9 we'll see how well it goes? I mean if they do another colour page, then it's probably doing better than we think

View user profile

7 Re: Enigma General Discussion on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:36 pm

Personally, I'm interested in quite a lot of things. So, I'll list them.

First, I'm really curious as to Shigeru's ability since she's been able to hide it from Sumio this whole time and being the female lead, I have to have high expectations.

I'm curious if there's more to be done with Sumio's abilities, like there was more to OOOO's in chapter 3 then he/she expected. (Trying to hide spoilers.)

Why won't Aru at least take off the ridiculous head. Sure he might not have any change of clothes, but the he could at least come off... well, unless it's attached.

And, why aren't there any meganekko?

One thing I noticed is that this plot seems similar to the start of Psyren, which is good, but I hope it won't become a carbon copy.

View user profile

8 Re: Enigma General Discussion on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:47 pm

I just it has the same progression as Psyren because it's amazing how much it packs in a chapter (Especialy since it's been in the Bottom 5 for like forever which is sad)

Aru's abilities....what can a mascot achieve? Maybe it's HIS curse, perpetually stuck inside this hollow being.

View user profile

9 Re: Enigma General Discussion on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:18 pm

I want to see how this turns out. I also hope it stays mystery and does not become battle oriented

View user profile

10 Re: Enigma General Discussion on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:20 pm

Random Person wrote:I want to see how this turns out. I also hope it stays mystery and does not become battle oriented

I can't really see that happening any time soon. Of the two abilities we know of so far, they're more support orientated when considered for battle.

View user profile

11 Re: Enigma General Discussion on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:25 pm

The boxer guy kind of seems like the type though.... oh well I hope i stays for more than 20 chapters!
By the way does anyone know how to write the titles name without having to copy. әNíGMә <----like this

View user profile

12 Re: Enigma General Discussion on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:40 pm

Ravona

Admin
Admin
True, but it would be an awesome subversion if he turned out to have an ability which is completely passive(e.g. Astral Projection).

"Damn it, you can't euthanize people with minty fresh breath!"
View user profile

13 Re: Enigma General Discussion on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:49 pm

you know that would be kind of cool... it would also be unexpected like eye-patch guy's power. I mean everyone was expecting him to have a power related to the eye.

View user profile

14 Re: Enigma General Discussion on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:50 pm

I did too. Then again, maybe it'll come into play some other way. Who knows.

View user profile

15 Re: Enigma General Discussion on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:58 pm

I was also one. What do you think happened to the guy who got taken by the shadow?

View user profile

16 Re: Enigma General Discussion on Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:03 pm

No freaking idea. There's so much that could happen. We don't know anything about these "shadows" except that they're fast and can be fooled by certain abilities. Or I guess fooled, as it would seem. I still think he's going to come back, but I honestly don't know how or in what state. My experiences in LOST have caused me to become completely open to anything in these situations.

View user profile

17 Re: Enigma General Discussion on Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:11 pm

Shadows are a interesting concept. If they don't explain them in the manga before it ends then I will explain it myself! ( Or at least try.)

View user profile

18 Re: Enigma General Discussion on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:29 am

i've a little question...
the release of enigma is weekly? and if it is..day of release?
tnx Smile

View user profile

19 Re: Enigma General Discussion on Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:12 pm

[Cross]

Admin
Admin
Usually on Sundays.

20 Re: Enigma General Discussion on Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:23 pm

[Cross] wrote:Usually on Sundays.
cheers
Tnx 4 info
i look forward for it
bounce

View user profile

21 Re: Enigma General Discussion on Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:10 pm

Enigma man, I still wanna know more but it's way to early.

Anything have any thoughts towards the end of Chapter 3? The handprints? What's that about?

View user profile

22 Re: Enigma General Discussion on Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:06 am

I think we should wait till the next chapter comes out until we talk about the previous one. That way, it's at least fair to those wh haven't read it yet. So:

N+1=G

N= the current chapter released.
1= the next chapter to come.
G= Good to talk about N.

I luvs math, don't you?

View user profile

23 Re: Enigma General Discussion on Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:07 pm

This manga is so good.

View user profile

24 Re: Enigma General Discussion on Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:04 pm

Way to go to make maths fun, just incorporate it into manga.

Well maybe if you wanna mention the chapter that's recently released maybe just post SPOILER before the actual comment.

I dunno.

View user profile

25 Re: Enigma General Discussion on Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:45 pm

Kanta- An entity with almost NO common sense.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum