You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello. I'm L.Cheesecake

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello. I'm L.Cheesecake on Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:57 am

Good day to all.

I'm Lemon Cheesecake (Not my birth name, obviously) and been a Shonen Manga fan for quite some time now, I thought I'd be a member of [CXC].

I liked that they're working on Enigma and became somewhat of a fan, I mean I don't think I'm an official fan yet, it's still fairly new.

Anyway, hello to all and let's just all enjoy manga and life (Or if manga is your life) together yaaay!

View user profile

2 Re: Hello. I'm L.Cheesecake on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:16 am

[Cross]

Admin
Admin
Welcome aboard Lemon (mind if I call you lemon?)
Glad you like Enigma, it is quite the different series (well for jump standards that is), which is why I enjoy working on it.

View user profile http://cxcscans.phpbb9.com

3 Re: Hello. I'm L.Cheesecake on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:22 am

[Cross] wrote:Welcome aboard Lemon (mind if I call you lemon?)
Glad you like Enigma, it is quite the different series (well for jump standards that is), which is why I enjoy working on it.

Hey [Cross], I enjoy and appreciate the work you and the rest of the group do!

And yeah, it appears that Jump! More than anything seem really constricted to certain genres or it's the fans that won't accpet anything that ins't already in Jump.

Let's pray Enigma as well as Oumagadoki do well for awhile!

View user profile

4 Re: Hello. I'm L.Cheesecake on Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:05 pm

I think Bakuman really shows Jump's nature through their struggles within it. I've learned a lot about the process of manga through that series and note that it's a shame on how Jump's genre's are limited.

View user profile

5 Re: Hello. I'm L.Cheesecake on Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:10 pm

KazeNoKanta wrote:I think Bakuman really shows Jump's nature through their struggles within it. I've learned a lot about the process of manga through that series and note that it's a shame on how Jump's genre's are limited.

I do admire Bakuman as well but I also had a theory about it: Just because the informative aspect of the manga doesn't mean that doing these exact things will help you.

I like to think every manga artist went through a compeletely differnet situation in order to become as sucessful as they are.

It's still a captivating story no less.

View user profile

6 Re: Hello. I'm L.Cheesecake on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:20 pm

True. Just like we go through different hardships and such to achieve similar results, other mangaka are surely fighting different issues. Possibly us TwT, but yeah, the story is good. Plus, it's just nice to read something different.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum