You are not connected. Please login or register

Medaka Box general discussion

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76 Re: Medaka Box general discussion on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:57 am

Rockmanshii wrote:
ZerostremeX3 wrote:This may just be me, but I kind of miss the old Medaka Box. Where's the Zenkichi action? Where's the light-hearted comedy and slice of lifeyness? Where's the freakin box?! Where's the...Zenkichi love?!?! Bah I don't know the world anymore...

I know how you feel, but they went this shonen-like way since a long time ago now so I don't think slice of life elements will be back soon. Especially since we're in for another arc with Ajimu. And at least Zenkichi still do stuff. Don't forget he fought twice during this arc.

I like both how things were in Medako Box and how it is now btw.

I read somewhere that the manga got pretty bad numbers in its original genre, and the abrupt shift to a fighting manga was all that kept it from being canceled. I miss the original stuff too, but this is better than no MB at all, IMO.

In other news, I'm disappointed that they're starting a new fight arc right away. I WANT MORE SHIRANUI, not new different bad guys!!!

View user profile

77 Re: Medaka Box general discussion on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:04 pm

One of the new bad guy is named shiranui it must her brother, so hopefully we'll get to know more about that mysterious girl !
Btw i told ya kumagawa woud become vice president Bahahahaha !

View user profile

78 Re: Medaka Box general discussion on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:11 pm

[Cross]

avatar
Admin
Admin
earendil wrote:
Rockmanshii wrote:
ZerostremeX3 wrote:This may just be me, but I kind of miss the old Medaka Box. Where's the Zenkichi action? Where's the light-hearted comedy and slice of lifeyness? Where's the freakin box?! Where's the...Zenkichi love?!?! Bah I don't know the world anymore...

I know how you feel, but they went this shonen-like way since a long time ago now so I don't think slice of life elements will be back soon. Especially since we're in for another arc with Ajimu. And at least Zenkichi still do stuff. Don't forget he fought twice during this arc.

I like both how things were in Medako Box and how it is now btw.

I read somewhere that the manga got pretty bad numbers in its original genre, and the abrupt shift to a fighting manga was all that kept it from being canceled. I miss the original stuff too, but this is better than no MB at all, IMO.

In other news, I'm disappointed that they're starting a new fight arc right away. I WANT MORE SHIRANUI, not new different bad guys!!!

Since a Shiranui relative is being introduced, we will most likely get more insight on the entire family. So you might get your more shiranui after all.

View user profile http://cxcscans.phpbb9.com

79 Re: Medaka Box general discussion on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:38 am

I actually like it better as a battle manga.... anyways any news on medaka box next release

View user profile

80 Re: Medaka Box general discussion on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:18 am

Is it just me, or does anyone think this whole thing is getting a little too self-referential?

View user profile

81 Re: Medaka Box general discussion on Mon May 09, 2011 1:10 pm

earendil wrote:Is it just me, or does anyone think this whole thing is getting a little too self-referential?

I like it, Its very direct, most manga's veil it.

Also I need more medaka cant wait for an update.

View user profile

82 Re: Medaka Box general discussion on Fri May 20, 2011 12:39 pm

plz catch up with medaka box's chapters

if you lack translators/editors say it, we'll start the manhunt Very Happy

View user profile

83 Re: Medaka Box general discussion on Fri May 20, 2011 4:20 pm

I can't wait to read the new chapter, please, I really love this Manga <_<

View user profile

84 Re: Medaka Box general discussion on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:18 pm

Kumagawa is fukken epic. It's not like me to actually like a male chara.

The most horrible, the weakest, and the most perverted Twisted Evil

View user profile

85 Re: Medaka Box general discussion on Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:38 am

just wondering if there is any news on medaka box next release?

View user profile

86 Re: Medaka Box general discussion on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:17 am

[Cross]

avatar
Admin
Admin
hitoyoshi wrote:just wondering if there is any news on medaka box next release?

The translator had some things to deal with, so the next chapter is going to take a bit.

View user profile http://cxcscans.phpbb9.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum