You are not connected. Please login or register

hi hi.. :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 hi hi.. :) on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:18 pm

hello everyone.. ive been hanging on your site for quite a while and this time i have logged in for the sake of hangin' out. haha. well pleaseed to meet you all Smile

View user profile

2 Re: hi hi.. :) on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:29 pm

RelM

Staff
Staff
May as well say this for everyone else then: Welcome and enjoy your stay with us.

3 Re: hi hi.. :) on Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:07 pm

thank you!! i will Smile wahahahahah.

View user profile

4 Re: hi hi.. :) on Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:00 pm

Thanks for sticking in there with us and for joining. We hope you enjoy yourselves here. We need more interaction with our readers(Mostly since we get sick of each other every now and then >.>).

View user profile

5 Re: hi hi.. :) on Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:23 am

hahaha! is that so? Very Happy well that kind of thing isnt so bad.. Razz it just proves of how all of you went through these past years.. Smile ^^ i may have just joined, but please treat me well. Razz

View user profile

6 Re: hi hi.. :) on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:56 am

I'll make sure to be extra nice to you... unless you're male... then you get the normal pleasantries.

View user profile

7 Re: hi hi.. :) on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:02 pm

KazeNoKanta wrote:I'll make sure to be extra nice to you... unless you're male... then you get the normal pleasantries.

*facepalm*

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum