You are not connected. Please login or register

I love you guys ! Lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I love you guys ! Lol on Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Lol no srsly alright what u do is really nice =D
But i've got few questions:

First is i wanna get all the bamboo blade but can't find them even on ur old site,
2nd is i wanted all the yozakura quartet i did find them but from 11 to 20 are missing =/
3rd is did u guys dropped tl'ed binbougami ?
Then last but not least, currently the only manga i love above all others in the manga world, Medaka Box !
C'mon tell me 2-3 chapters are gonna be out soon =D

I might sound arrogant with all the i want but usually i don't bother posting on forums it's just Medaka Addiction hit me so bad =/

View user profile

2 Re: I love you guys ! Lol on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:24 am

Ravona

Admin
Admin
If you click the Old Releases tab at the top of the forum you can get links to all our old releases. All our YQ and Bamboo Blade should be there.

We haven't dropped Binbougami as far as I know. If we don't make an announcement that we've dropped a series then it's probably just on (temporary) hiatus.

"Damn it, you can't euthanize people with minty fresh breath!"
View user profile

3 Re: I love you guys ! Lol on Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:11 am

[Cross]

Admin
Admin
1) Binbougami will be out soon.
2) As for Medaka Box, check your calendar.

View user profile http://cxcscans.phpbb9.com

4 Re: I love you guys ! Lol on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:25 am

Lol ok u guys mistook me for the usual noob.
Let me make myself clear, and so ur answer will be.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:04 am by [Cross] was the last medaka box release by CxC
"Medaka Box is serialized in the Japanese magazine Weekly Sh┼Źnen Jump, published by Shueisha" <==> 1 chapter a week, we are dec 17, a month has passed so 4 chapter, u guys are low on raw provider or is it personal matter like having a life outside scanlation ?

About Yozukura Quartet just dismiss the question there was an archive which contained the 10 or so chapter i didn't notice.

And about the old release, i found out it wasn't u guys who tl'd the first 30 chapters, do u know where i coud find them for download i hate the online reading quality.

Thanks for taking ur time reading and answering this, and i do know that u can just reply by STFU we release whenever we feel like it, but let's be kind people =D

View user profile

5 Re: I love you guys ! Lol on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:44 am

[Cross]

Admin
Admin
hm, you've just made me realize that my "check your calendar" response seems more defensive than how I actually wanted it to be taken. Not the case, so I'll be a little less mysterious.

A release is coming, checking your calendar will give you a clue as to when. The size will be appropriate to the date in question.

View user profile http://cxcscans.phpbb9.com

6 Re: I love you guys ! Lol on Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:40 am

Ravona

Admin
Admin
*cough* Christmas *cough*

*looks nonchalant*

"Damn it, you can't euthanize people with minty fresh breath!"
View user profile

7 Re: I love you guys ! Lol on Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:18 am

Haaaaaaaa finally ! Tyvm for these !
Btw it wasn't X'mas for me anymore, live at Paris, but doesn't matter there's so many chapter =D

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum