You are not connected. Please login or register

[Manga] Beelzebub 89/Enigma 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 [Manga] Beelzebub 89/Enigma 13 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:36 am

[Cross]

avatar
Admin
Admin


Oh the humanity!



Yeah... remember when I said I was off Beelzebub duty? Apparently not.
*Update* Enigma Chapter 13 has been added to this post, enjoy'

Beelzebub Chapter 89
MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com/?4hxyzqz0afx5gjb
MegaUpload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X2S5J9KM

Enigma Chapter 13
MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com/?f1tuncyf5t66zgg
MegaUpload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N417YY58

Mirrors (the links, for those who hate clicking :3):
Spoiler:
Code:
Beelzebub Chapter 89
MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com/?4hxyzqz0afx5gjb
MegaUpload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X2S5J9KM

Enigma Chapter 13
MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com/?f1tuncyf5t66zgg
MegaUpload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N417YY58



Last edited by [Cross] on Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:11 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile http://cxcscans.phpbb9.com

2 Re: [Manga] Beelzebub 89/Enigma 13 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:45 pm

Thank you very much for the chapter minna...

View user profile

3 Re: [Manga] Beelzebub 89/Enigma 13 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:20 pm

I noticed a couple of grammar mistakes with this release.

1. On pg 1, bottom left panel, when Hilda addresses the court, it reads:
"you honor". It should be -> "your honor"

2. On pg 15, bottom left panel, when Saotome is commenting on Oga, it reads:
"this is why i can't stand these ingrate kids..." It should be -> "this is why i can't stand these ungrateful kids..."

View user profile

4 Re: [Manga] Beelzebub 89/Enigma 13 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:45 pm

ingrate is a word, has more of a useless punk meaning. I thought it was nice to see an intelligent turn of phrase instead of the same old words everyone else uses.

View user profile

5 Re: [Manga] Beelzebub 89/Enigma 13 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:05 pm

[Cross]

avatar
Admin
Admin
asagiri wrote:I noticed a couple of grammar mistakes with this release.

1. On pg 1, bottom left panel, when Hilda addresses the court, it reads:
"you honor". It should be -> "your honor"

Noted'
Though, with all due respect, you created an account just to tell me that? Seems more useful to send me a pm, since you don't have to register for that.

Hm, scratch that, apparently you do need to make an account to pm. (weird, I once got a pm from a guest)

View user profile http://cxcscans.phpbb9.com

6 Re: [Manga] Beelzebub 89/Enigma 13 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:20 pm

VegaObscura wrote:ingrate is a word, has more of a useless punk meaning. I thought it was nice to see an intelligent turn of phrase instead of the same old words everyone else uses.
I know ingrate is a word, it just doesn't sound correct in that particular sentence unless you change it to:
"this is why i can't stand these ingrates..."

But than you'd lose the meaning of Saotome bashing youths. So "this is why i can't stand these ungrateful kids..." makes the most sense.

View user profile

7 Re: [Manga] Beelzebub 89/Enigma 13 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:23 pm

[Cross]

avatar
Admin
Admin
asagiri wrote:
VegaObscura wrote:ingrate is a word, has more of a useless punk meaning. I thought it was nice to see an intelligent turn of phrase instead of the same old words everyone else uses.
I know ingrate is a word, it just doesn't sound correct in that particular sentence unless you change it to:
"this is why i can't stand these ingrates..."

But than you'd lose the meaning of Saotome bashing youths. So "this is why i can't stand these ungrateful kids..." makes the most sense.

Pretty valid argument, you should bring it up with shadow skill (the translator) he can be easily contacted on the mangahelpers forum: http://mangahelpers.com/t/shadowskill/releases/26517

View user profile http://cxcscans.phpbb9.com

8 Re: [Manga] Beelzebub 89/Enigma 13 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:50 pm

cmertb

avatar
Admin
Admin
"Ingrate kids" is a matter of style, not grammar. It is grammatically legitimate to have nouns function as adjectives in English.

To quote from wiki:
In many languages, including English, it is possible for nouns to modify other nouns. Unlike adjectives, nouns acting as modifiers (called attributive nouns or noun adjuncts) are not predicative; a beautiful park is beautiful, but a car park is not "car". In plain English, the modifier often indicates origin ("Virginia reel"), purpose ("work clothes"), or semantic patient ("man eater"). However, it can generally indicate almost any semantic relationship.

View user profile

9 Re: [Manga] Beelzebub 89/Enigma 13 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:06 am

ah, thanks for beel!

out of curiosity, an ideas when u guys will get your hands on more medaka box?

View user profile

10 Re: [Manga] Beelzebub 89/Enigma 13 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:44 am

Thanks for the chapters

View user profile

11 Re: [Manga] Beelzebub 89/Enigma 13 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:51 am

thanks for the releases

View user profile

12 Re: [Manga] Beelzebub 89/Enigma 13 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:59 am

[Cross]

avatar
Admin
Admin
ztick wrote:ah, thanks for beel!

out of curiosity, an ideas when u guys will get your hands on more medaka box?

Check your calendar.

View user profile http://cxcscans.phpbb9.com

13 Re: [Manga] Beelzebub 89/Enigma 13 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:12 pm

Thanks for the new Enigma chapter, I gonna check my calendar also.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum