You are not connected. Please login or register

Manga Suggestion

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Manga Suggestion on Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:04 pm

Hey guys,

I'd like to recommend Tsumanuda Fight Town. It was dropped a while a go by a-team.

Synopsis:
The 18 year old Mitsuru Yaegashi arrives in Tokyo planning to become a professional Illustrator. While searching for cheap apartments he suddenly gets wrapped up in in the Town Renewal Project, becoming part of the Fight Town. He fights his first fight against a boxer to defend the boxers grandmother and prove him wrong. After becoming part of fight town he wants to leave but after registering there is a penalty fine and he'll be charged by the police for the fight!

And I don't know if you do Manhwa but i'd also like to recommend Jjang. Volume 1 and 2 were released and 1 chapter from volume 3.

Synopsis:Woo Sang High is under attack! The entire student body is being terrorized by a duo of frightening bullies who have recently been released from a juvenile detention center. Guk Do and his muscle-headed sidekick, Chung Ki, are on a rampage and they have set their sights on Saang Tae, a brawny teenager with the courage of ten men. He alone will battle the fearsome duo, but there’s only room for a few at the top, and only one man can be The Boss.

Keep up the great work!

Shak

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum