You are not connected. Please login or register

A Comment

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A Comment on Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:34 pm

Hell there. I'm No Comment. I found out about manga in late '07 because somebody on a forum I go to posted a video clip of that flashback scene where that dog gets killed in the Elfen Lied anime. And I heard the whole thing violent like that so I went searching to see if I could watch the whole thing online and I could. And in some of the comments on that site there was mention of this thing called manga and that the Elfen Lied manga continued the story past where the anime left off. So I figured if I could watch anime online maybe I could find manga too, and I found it.
And then at some point I found Bamboo Blade and that's what introduced me to CXC a while back and now I enjoy a number of CXC series.

And I guess that's all. Also I think my longest intro post ever.

Last edited by No Comment on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing words ahghhhh)

View user profile http://www.rom.ac/

2 Re: A Comment on Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:43 pm

[Cross]

Admin
Admin
Ah glad to hear from a long time fan, we won't disappoint with the Bamboo Blade'

View user profile http://cxcscans.phpbb9.com

3 Re: A Comment on Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:58 pm

Ravona

Admin
Admin
Glad to know that you're enjoying Bamboo Blade. ^^

"Damn it, you can't euthanize people with minty fresh breath!"
View user profile

4 Re: A Comment on Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:19 pm

*sob**sob* I only read the manga and Elfen Leid had such a sad ending. Aaaaaw, and it was sweet at the end too~~~

View user profile

5 Re: A Comment Today at 2:39 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum