You are not connected. Please login or register

[Manga/Announcement] Onidere 105-106 and some news

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Eh? It's not December yet? EEH!? It's not even November!? Then why the **** am I seeing Christmas decorations already? Is it a catholic conspiracy to have Christmas to slowely replace the other holidays? Is it that the Freemasons are attempting to overtake humanity under the ruse of a religious holiday going out of control?... Or is it that America is a capitalist country that will sap the money out of every single event to the point of making it a giant nuisance than a day of celebration. Anyway, where's my candy? If it's not Christmas, then I better get some goddamn candy!

Now then, on to another note. This is CxC's final release of Onidere. This is really personal to me since it was my first project, but it seems that some differences couldn't be reconciled and teamwork just couldn't be established well. As to specific reasons, that's not important, but just know that we will miss this project, but we wish to move on to bigger and better things. So, Sexyboi, you can release all on your own aaaall you want. Good luck, and, as a fan of the series, make sure the work is of good quality.

P.S. We've got some new series lined up, so we'll be getting those to you soon. Keep an eye out <3
Onidere Act 105: That's It
MediaFire: mediafire.com ?gsxrt21w29f92m9
MegaUpload: megaupload.com X121PZN9

Onidere Act 106: A Place You Know
MediaFire: mediafire.com ?eautzff4o15akq0
MegaUpload: megaupload.com IY23A51R

View user profile
Thanks for the chapter

View user profile
Ahw sheeeesh, this is one of the first manga I started to read, and the first non-Jump manga I started :/

I knew that "Announcement" couldn't be any good...

Anyways thnx for all those chapters! :B

View user profile

[Cross]

Admin
Admin
shadowpanic wrote:Ahw sheeeesh, this is one of the first manga I started to read, and the first non-Jump manga I started :/

I knew that "Announcement" couldn't be any good...

Anyways thnx for all those chapters! :B

Well another reason this is happening is because Sexyboi Scanlations is fully willing to handle the rest, so I trust they should be able to deliver from now on.

View user profile http://cxcscans.phpbb9.com
A little disappointed but at least Sexyboi will continue the series. It's currently one of my favorite mangas.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum